Thu, 02 May|
Premier Hotel Midrand
Variations to marketing authorisations in the EU
Brought to you by Twinz Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
Time & Location
02 May 2019, 08:00 – 16:15
Premier Hotel Midrand, 187 3rd Rd, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, 1682, South Africa
About The Event
One day training giving an essential overview on the following:
• An introduction to the European Commission system for Variations
• The Current Variations Regulations of the EC and procedures in practice
• Review of SAHPRA latest requirements
• Pharmaceutical and Clinical Variations
• Practical advice on the preparation and submission of variation applications
Why you should attend?
• This course is ideally aimed at Regulatory Affairs personnel whom require the essential "know-how" on the adopted EU variation system.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
Each delegate will receive a course pack.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration closes on the 01 May 2019. Book your space today! Limited Seats Available
Price as shown on ticket includes VAT. (Price excluding VAT is R 4340,00)This ticket entitles you to the following: Entrance to the event, lunch and refreshments. Please note: You will receive an invoice once your registration is confirmed.