Wed, 26 Feb|
Altron Bytes Conference Centre
SAHPRA ADOPTED GUIDELINE - Variations to marketing authorisations in the EU & SAHPRA guidelines
Brought to you by Twinz Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
Time & Location
26 Feb 2020, 08:00 – 17:00
Altron Bytes Conference Centre, Block C, 241 3rd Rd, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, 1686, South Africa
About The Event
One day training giving an essential overview on the following:
• An introduction to the European Commission system for Variations
• The Current Variations Regulations of the EC and procedures in practice
• Review of SAHPRA latest requirements and finalised guidelines
• Pharmaceutical and Clinical Variations
• Biological Variations
• Practical advice on the preparation and submission of variation applications
Why you should attend?
• This course is ideally aimed at Regulatory Affairs personnel whom require the essential "know-how" on the adopted EU variation system.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
Each delegate will receive a course pack.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration closes on the 14 February 2020. Book your space today! Limited Seats Available