Professional information for human medicines and patient information leaflet training
Time & Location
About The Event
2 day course
Compilation of the professional information and patient information leaflet:
- LATEST SAHPRA guidelines, covering new PI & PIL format
- South African Legislation, including NEW Regulations to be published
- Overview of Clinical variations
- General information
- Safety & Medicines Safety Alerts
- Relevance of CCDS & PSURs/ PBRER
- Referencing System
Why you should attend?
• This course is ideally aimed at Regulatory Affairs personnel whom require the essential "know-how" on creating/updating a PI/PIL.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
Each delegate will receive a course pack.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration closes on the 28 January 2020. Book your space today! Limited Seats Available
- Normal ticketZAR 8,500ZAR 8,5000ZAR 0