Wed, 05 Feb|
Altron Bytes Conference Centre
Professional information for human medicines and patient information leaflet training
Brought to you by Twinz Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
Time & Location
05 Feb 2020, 08:00 – 06 Feb 2020, 17:00
Altron Bytes Conference Centre, Block C, 241 3rd Rd, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, 1686, South Africa
About The Event
2 day course
Compilation of the professional information and patient information leaflet:
- LATEST SAHPRA guidelines, covering new PI & PIL format
- South African Legislation, including NEW Regulations to be published
- Overview of Clinical variations
- General information
- Safety & Medicines Safety Alerts
- Relevance of CCDS & PSURs/ PBRER
- Referencing System
Why you should attend?
• This course is ideally aimed at Regulatory Affairs personnel whom require the essential "know-how" on creating/updating a PI/PIL.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
Each delegate will receive a course pack.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration closes on the 28 January 2020. Book your space today! Limited Seats Available
Price as shown on ticket includes VAT. (Price excluding VAT is R 7392,00). This ticket entitles you to the following: Entrance to the event, lunch and refreshments. Please note: You will receive an invoice once your registration is confirmed.