Date and time is TBD|
Online Google Meets
Product QA Release by the Pharmacist & Non-Pharmacist: ALLOPATHIC/ETHICAL & COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE (0,5 Day)
Brought to you by Twinz Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
Time & Location
Date and time is TBD
Online Google Meets
About The Event
Half day course - Online
All products must undergo a quality assurance release process. Upskill yourself on best practices in your role as a QA release officer/pharmacist to ensure that country Regulatory Authority standards are met. We will cover the following topics:
- Legislative requirements for product release
- Pharmaceutical product release to market related to regulatory requirements
- Product Batch Document review
- Certificate of Analysis review
- In-house company procedure for release
- Practical examples
- Post Importation testing exemption
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
7) If you have registered for the training and payment is not received 48 hrs prior to the start of the training, you will be liable for full payment of the course even if you decide not to attend unless you have made prior arrangements with the provider.
- Ticket type
Price excluding VAT is R 1700.00. This Ticket includes access to online training course and any shared training materialPriceR 1 700,00