Wed, 17 Nov|
ONLINE: GOOGLE MEETS
ONLINE TRAINING: SAHPRA eSUBMISSION ZACTD FORMATTING
eSubmisison formatting of ZACTD getting you stressed? Then join us on our half day formatting course!
Time & Location
17 Nov 2021, 08:15 – 12:35
ONLINE: GOOGLE MEETS
About The Event
This interactive HALF-DAY training course will provide you with a clear and comprehensive understanding of SAHPRA regulatory requirements for the eSUBMISSION ZACTD FORMATTING as well as practical processing techniques.
Skills you will gain include:
- Effective formatting of an eSubmission Common Technical Document (CTD)
- Familiarity with SAHPRA GUIDELINES:
- eSubmission guideline
- eCTD guideline
- ICH guidelines
- e-Folder structure
- Naming of e-folders and e-documents
- Hyperlinking to Table of Contents
- Other electronic requirements such as OCR scanning etc
- Hyperlinking of the SAHPRA validation template
- Hyperlinking Module 2.3 to Module 3
- Hyperlinking of PI/PIL (different to general hyperlinking)
- Specific settings for the bookmarks and electronic files
- Removing metadata
- File/document optimization
- Working documents folder – file naming
- eSubmisison formatting requirements
You will be given access to the specific SAHPRA guidelines & best practices and recommendations gained through our experinecs will be shared.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
7) If you have registered for the training and payment is not received 48 hrs prior to the start of the training, you will be liable for full payment of the course even if you decide not to attend unless you have made prior arrangements with the provider.
+ZAR 215.63 VAT
NB! The price excluding VAT = R1437.50 for the half day session. This Ticket includes access to online training course and any shared training material
+ZAR 215.63 VAT0