Online Training: Pharmaceutical Industry- Duties of the Responsible Pharmacist & Deputy Responsible Pharmacist
Time & Location
About The Event
Two day training giving an comprehensive training on the following:
• Introduction to Legal requirements for licenses/recordings (SAHPRA/SAPC/ DOH)
• Site Master File
• Overview on:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Job Descriptions
• Batch Release requirements
• Sales & Marketing
• Pharmacovigilance/Medical Information/Product Queries & Complaints
• Performing a due diligence on a dossier.
• Risk management
Why you should attend?
• This course is ideally aimed at Responsible Pharmacists in Industry and the Deputy Responsible Pharmacists who require the essential background in order to carry out the RP job function and maintain legal compliance.
• Gain an understanding of the legislation which affect the duties of a Responsible Pharmacist.
• Practical aspects on how to conduct key regulatory functions.
• Opportunity for you to participate in interactive discussions and exchange experiences with other delegates.
- E-TicketZAR 9,775ZAR 9,7750ZAR 0