Online Training: A Day in the Life of a Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist or Officer
Time & Location
About The Event
Open to ALL BPharm, BSc, BTech graduates and professionals interested in pursuing a career in Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Industry
1 day course
An introductory course giving an overview of Regulatory Affairs:
- South African Legislation: Medicine Act & Pharmacy Act
- Exposure to SAHPRA & relevant guidelines
- Legal requirements to market medicines in South Africa
- Medicine product filing: Common Technical Dossier
- Medicine product file life-cycle: Variations
- Brief overview of Responsible Pharmacist duties within the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality Assurance/ control
Why you should attend?
This introductory course is ideally aimed at those that want to gain insight into Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
“Get your foot into the door” - Useful for graduates and professionals looking to make a career transition into a new field.
Obtain practical exposure to a job within Regulatory Affairs.
Normal price: R 2 499 (incl. VAT p/p)
- E-TicketZAR 2,499ZAR 2,4990ZAR 0