Wed, 14 Feb|
Online Google Meets
MARKETING & PROMOTION FOR HEALTH PRODUCTS: REGULATORY/LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENTS (1,5 Days)
Brought to you by TWINZ Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Time & Location
14 Feb 2024, 08:15 – 15 Feb 2024, 14:00
Online Google Meets
About The Event
Open to ALL BPharm, BSc, BTech graduates and professionals in Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical Industry
One and half day course giving an overview of the legislative requirements & guidelines when developing marketing & promotional material for health products.
This interactive training course provides a clear and comprehensive understanding of the current status regarding South African legislation and general regulatory requirements to consider when developing concepts for marketing & promotion of health products.
You will be exposed to International requirements for Health products promotion/marketing.
This course will also provide you with examples to consider when you are reviewing your health product's promotional material (written/radio/television advertisement). You will aslo be introduced to the various industry sectors and their specific proposals viz. Medicines VS Complementary medicines VS Medical Device.
Why you should attend?
• This course will provide you with the documentation knowlegde regarding Legislation and guidelines that are applicable within the regulatory space for Health products.
• Obtain practical exposure to examples within this field.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the number of tickets you want & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
7) If you have registered for the training and payment is not received 48 hrs prior to the start of the training, you will be liable for full payment of the course even if you decide not to attend unless you have made prior arrangements with the provider.
- Ticket type
NB! The price excluding VAT = R3700,00 This Ticket includes access to online training course and any shared training materialPriceR 3 700,00