Duties of the Responsible Pharmacist & Deputy Responsible Pharmacist
Time & Location
About The Event
Two day training giving an comprehensive training on the following:
• Introduction to Legal requirements for licenses/recordings (SAHPRA/SAPC/ DOH)
• Site Master File
• Overview on:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Job Descriptions
• Batch Release requirements
• Sales & Marketing
• Pharmacovigilance/Medical Information/Product Queries & Complaints
• Performing a due diligence on a dossier.
• Risk management
Why you should attend?
• This course is ideally aimed at Responsible Pharmacists in Industry and the Deputy Responsible Pharmacists who require the essential background in order to carry out the RP job function and maintain legal compliance.
• Gain an understanding of the legislation which affect the duties of a Responsible Pharmacist.
• Practical aspects on how to conduct key regulatory functions.
• Opportunity for you to participate in interactive discussions and exchange experiences with other delegates.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
7) If you have registered for the training and payment is not received 48 hrs prior to the start of the training, you will be liable for full payment of the course even if you decide not to attend unless you have made prior arrangements with the provider.
- Normal ticketZAR 9,775ZAR 9,7750ZAR 0