Wed, 15 Jul|
Altron Conference Centre
All You Need To Know: Pharmacovigilance
Brought to you by Twinz Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Time & Location
15 Jul 2020, 08:00 – 16 Jul 2020, 17:00
Altron Conference Centre, Block C, 241 3rd Rd, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, 1686, South Africa
About The Event
Topics to be covered over the 2 day course:
- Overview of ICH & EU pharmacovigilance
- SAHPRA pharmacovigilance document requirements
- Pharmacoviligance audits & inspections
- Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs)/ Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs)
- Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
- Roles and responsibilities of a licence holder
- Post registration ADR Reporting
- Implications of: Recalls; labelling updates & variations
- Medicine Safety Alerts
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to pharmacovigilance
- Roles and responsibilities of the person qualified for pharmacovigilance
Why you should attend?
- Gain an understanding of post-marketing pharmacovigilance.
- Essential information will be covered to aid for those working in pharmacovigilance or entering the field of pharmacovigilance.
- Capitalise on the opportunity to participate in interactive discussions and exchange experiences with other delegates.
- Each attendee will receive a course pack containing comprehensive documentation which will be a valuable source of reference.
Steps to register:
- Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
- Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
- You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
- Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
- Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
- Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration closes on the 26 June 2020, 12:00 pm. Book your space today! Limited Seats Available
Early bird ticket
Price as shown on ticket includes VAT. (Price excluding VAT is R 8000,00). This ticket entitles you to the following: Entrance to the event, lunch and refreshments. Please note: You will receive an invoice once your registration is confirmed. Early bird tickets valid till 29 May 2020!