A Day in the Life of a Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist or Officer 2021 (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Open to ALL BPharm, BSc, BTech graduates and professionals interested in pursuing a career in Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical Industry
One day introductory course giving an overview of Regulatory Affairs:
• South African Legislation: Medicine Act & Pharmacy Act
• Exposure to SAHPRA & relevant guidelines
• Legal requirements to market medicines in South Africa
• Medicine product filing: Common Technical Dossier
• Medicine product file life-cycle: Variations
• Brief overview of Responsible Pharmacist duties within the pharmaceutical industry
• Quality assurance/ control
Why you should attend?
• This introductory course is ideally aimed at those that want to gain insight into Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• “Get your foot into the door” - Useful for graduates and professionals looking to make a career transition into a new field.
• Obtain practical exposure to a job within Regulatory Affairs.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
7) If you have registered for the training and payment is not received 48 hrs prior to the start of the training, you will be liable for full payment of the course even if you decide not to attend unless you have made prior arrangements with the provider.
- Normal ticketZAR 2,499ZAR 2,4990ZAR 0