Tue, 20 Aug|
Premier Hotel Midrand
A Day in the Life of a Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist or Officer
Brought to you by Twinz Foundation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Time & Location
20 Aug 2019, 08:00 – 16:15
Premier Hotel Midrand, 187 3rd Rd, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, 1682, South Africa
About The Event
Open to ALL BPharm, BSc, BTech graduates and professionals interested in pursuing a career in Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical Industry
One day introductory course giving an overview of Regulatory Affairs:
• South African Legislation: Medicine Act & Pharmacy Act
• Exposure to SAHPRA & relevant guidelines
• Legal requirements to market medicines in South Africa
• Medicine product filing: Common Technical Dossier
• Medicine product file life-cycle: Variations
• Brief overview of Responsible Pharmacist duties within the pharmaceutical industry
• Quality assurance/ control
Why you should attend?
• This introductory course is ideally aimed at those that want to gain insight into Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• “Get your foot into the door” - Useful for graduates and professionals looking to make a career transition into a new field.
• Obtain practical exposure to a job within Regulatory Affairs.
Steps to register:
1) Choose the quantity of seats you want (delegates can only book more than 1 seat if from the same company), & then click the “checkout” button.
2) Enter personal information & click the “confirm & proceed” button.
3) You will then be directed to a page reflecting the Twinz Foundation banking details (note that payments can only be processed via EFT & once you receive an invoice).
4) Click the “buy now” button to finalise registration (note payment is not required at this stage).
5) Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, you will receive, via email, a booking confirmation ticket and shortly thereafter an invoice.
6) Once you make payment, you will receive a valid ticket for attendance.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration closes on the 09 August 2019. Book your space today! Limited Seats Available
R 2 499,00
Payment is due before or on 09 August 2019. Price as shown includes VAT. This ticket entitles you to the following: Entrance to the event, lunch and refreshments. Please note: You will receive an invoice once your registration is confirmed.
R 2 499,000